SERVING COMMUNITY IS TOP PRIORITY
Judge Ferrera has dedicated her career to engaging with—and learning from—others. She considers her current role as a Chelan County Superior Court Judge vitally important to the wellbeing of our community.
Judge Ferrera has become the Presiding Judge for Chelan County's new Drug Court. For more information, visit the National Drug Court Website.
A Partial List of Community-FOCUSED Activities:
- Campaign for Equal Justice (Formerly LAWFund) – Board Member: 2011-Present
- Chelan-Douglas County Volunteer Attorney Services – Attorney Volunteer and CLE Presenter: 2008-Present
- Chelan-Douglas County Volunteer Attorney Services & Young Lawyers Division – Community Justice CLE Blitz, Coordinator/Organizer: 2009
- Eastmont High School Mock Trial Judge – Volunteer Judge Coordinator: 2009-2014
- Chelan-Douglas County Young Lawyers Division – Board of Trustees, 2-year Trustee & President: 2009-2012
- Washington Super Lawyers®, Rising Star Award Recipient – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017