Judge Kristin Ferrera is currently a Chelan County Superior Court Judge – presiding over family and civil matters. She is also active in developing and presiding over Chelan County’s new drug court.
Previously in private law practice, as an attorney, Judge Ferrera is highly experienced in Civil Litigation, Family Law, and Employment Law. And is one of the most experienced attorneys throughout the region in Agricultural Law. In 2017, Judge Ferrera went through an extensive vetting process, and was appointed by the Governor as a Judge of the Superior Court in Chelan County. She was sworn in on January 5th, 2018 surrounded by supporting judges, attorneys, family and friends.
Judge Ferrera approaches the role as Superior Court Judge with enthusiasm, focus and modesty – earning her the respect of so many within the community. She is honored to serve in this critically important role.
Broad Legal Experience
- Civil litigation
- Family Law
- Agricultural Law
- Employment Law
- Corporate Litigation
- Indian Law
- Contract Disputes
Serving Our Community
- Board Member, Campaign for Equal Justice
- Volunteer Attorney, Chelan-Douglas Counties Attorney Services (VAS)
- Mock Trial Judge and Volunteer, Eastmont High School
- Board of Trustees, Chelan-Douglas County Young Lawyers Division
- Beijing International Studies University
- SATNAC Economic Development Team
- Chelan County Superior Court Judge